Custom Storm Windows
for Cincinnati-Area Homes
Looking for a well-engineered, custom-fit storm window? Tri-State Wholesale Building Supplies is proud to offer Provia storm windows, a set of products that meet or exceed industry standards for energy efficiency, beauty, durability, and quality.
All Provia windows are hand inspected before they are installed and, unlike cookie-cutter products, are made to be uniquely yours. Some of those ways include hand-crafting every detail and providing you with a custom-fit down to 1/8″ on pre-finished and ready-to-install storm windows. Tri-State Wholesale Supplies also offers a high level of customization available to suit your needs. Whatever you may have in mind, talk to one of our experts at our Cincinnati, OH, showroom and we’ll help make your dream a reality.
Provia Storm Windows
Provia storm windows prove over and over to be a cost-effective alternative to replacement windows, especially in historic homes and buildings. Statistics show that more than 800,000 homes annually have storm windows installed, with virtually all having clear, uncoated glass. These windows often reduce the heat load by only 13%, with an average 10-year wait for payback.
Why choose Provia storm windows?
- Energy efficient
- Maintenance free
- Offer weather protection
- Reduce outside noise
- They protect the origional window
- The are manufactured and distributed locally—right here in Ohio
- Custom built to your specifications
- Constructed of heavy-duty extruded aluminum for a long life and structural integrity
- Made to create an insulating air space that helps block energy transfer
- Available in 16 colors to complement your home
- Available with Low-e and other glass options
- Available with a lifetime limited and transferable warranty.
Provia’s energy-efficient storm windows are designed to eliminate exterior noise and offer a superior look and feel. We carry a wide range of these thermally insulated fixtures in many styles, materials, and colors.